- Our staff are here to serve you. Please make the most of their talents by informing them of any special requirements so we may make your Pancho’s experience MUCHO GRANDE!!!
- To accommodate all hungry amigos wishing to sample our fare we require all patrons to eat from our menu - no eat, no seat!
- To satisfy the licensing honchos you must eat a main meal if you wish to drink alcohol.
- We serve DRINKS not DRUNKS and reserve the right to refuse service at our discretion.
- BYO Beer & Wine ONLY - NO SPIRITS OR PREMIXES. However there is a LIMIT. We will allow a couple of beers each or a bottle of wine between four. Please do not abuse this privilege. Contraband spirits will be confiscated and given to Pancho’s compadres for their nightly fiesta (hic!) $4.00 corkage per amigo drinking BYO.
- NO SEPARATE BILLS. An itemised bill will be presented to the table for patrons to do the math. An ATM is provided for cash withdrawals.
- In addition to cash we accept EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard and Amex (3% surcharge for Amex).
- By order of the Generalissimo himself, bookings of 15 or more people will only be accepted for banquet style dining. The banquet menus represent mucho value for your hard-earned peso and will avert any revolution due to long waits for meals! Our Function Booking Form must be completed online at www.panchos.com.au. A paid deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Little bebé’s are always welcome at Pancho’s! To ensure their safety and everyone else’s convenience we advise that where the little one’s charabanc will cause either an obstruction or inconvenience (or would entail hot food being passed over a child) the pram will not be accommodated. When booking your table please advise if there are any babies in prams so we can do our best to include them in your festivities. Prams are generally evident on Sunday night as this is dedicated to Family and Friends. High chairs are available at all times.
- Tables will be held for 15 mins ONLY, extensions can be arranged (if given adequate notice) or a bribe of some sort is negotiated.
- We appreciate that guest numbers can change so we allow some flexibility!! Please advise Pancho’s if final numbers do change within 24 hours of your booking. Excessive ‘NO SHOWS’ will incur a $25 fee per empty chair. The Generalissimo reserves the right to dictate what constitutes excessive no shows!
- Pancho’s has a tradition of allowing our loyal customers to leave their mark carving. Do not disrespect our families by writing/carving obscenities. We have handed in our gun belts and our outlaw days are over, but we know how to deal hombres who disrespect our families.
- Dining at Pancho’s is a rare experience where you can let your hair down and enjoy yourself. Remember you are not alone, so bring enough of your manners with you to allow your fellow diners a great night without having to tolerate excessive behaviours. The Generalissimo has organised many firing squads and reserves the right to dictate what is an excessive behaviour.
- Pancho’s supports the responsible service and consumption of alcohol policy. The responsible service of alcohol is a key requirement of the Liquor Control Act. It is an offence to sell liquor to a person who is noticeably intoxicated.
- We have many special offers so please ensure you fully understand the conditions of each offer to avoid confusion. Our current offers include but are not limited to: VIP Gringo’s Club, Kids Eat Free, $6 Thursdays, Advertised Special Nights. These offers all have special conditions attached. Please feel free to ask one of our wait staff if you are unsure. ONE OFFER PER PERSON, PER TABLE PER NIGHT (unless otherwise stated).
- DRESS CODE: Many amigos go to a lot of trouble to dress appropriately and be well groomed for their night out at Pancho’s. It is not uncommon for compadres to arrive in fancy dress to celebrate a special occasion. To assist you in deciding what is appropriate the Generalissimo has decreed that ‘smart casual’ is the minimum dress requirement which does not include: ripped, torn or soiled clothing, clothing which displays offensive design/words, male singlets or tank tops, unclean or ragged footwear, swimwear. It will be the unfortunate duty of the Capitano to turn away any amigos who do not meet the minimum dress requirements.
- LASTLY AMIGOS WE CAN MAKE ANY OTHER RULES WE NEED TO AT VERY SHORT NOTICE!!!
* The Generalissimo’s decree is final!
Tentative bookings will be held for a maximum of seven (7) days after which time, the restaurant reserves the right to release all space held. In the event that a second enquiry is received for the same date, first priority will be given to the party holding the tentative booking, at which time the Function Booking Form must be signed and returned with full deposit within 24 hours. If this is not received, the booking will be released to the second party.
Booking Confirmations and Deposits
For bookings of 15 or more people a $10 deposit per person is required plus we will require credit card details to secure the booking. No additional monies will be processed on your card, but should you need to cancel your booking we ask that you give us at least 48 hours notice or incur a cancellation fee of $40 per person.
All deposits are non-refundable.
A booking will only be deemed confirmed upon receipt of full deposit and signed terms and conditions.
Final Confirmation of Arrangements
Pancho's requires final confirmation of the booking no less than 48 Hours prior to the event.
This includes menu and beverage requirements, any seating plans, timings; changes to confirmed requirements may not be honoured after this. A final confirmation of guest numbers is required 24 hours prior to the event. After this time any reduction in guest numbers WILL still be charged.
Prices and GST
All prices are correct at time of print. Prices are subject to change at management's discretion to allow for market cost variations, product availability, wage
increases or other circumstances beyond our control. Prices are not negotiable.
All prices are inclusive of G.S.T.
All deposits are non-refundable.
Cancellations made within the below time frames are liable for the outlined costs
Less than 2 days prior to event - 100% of anticitpated food and beverage revenue will be charged.
Entertainment and Venue Decoration
All tables are set as standard with crockery, cutlery and glassware.
Any additional decoration is to be organised by you the client and approved by our Restaurant Manager prior to the event. Set up and pack down of any additional decoration or facilities is the responsibility of the client unless otherwise agreed and confirmed in writing.
Access times for venue decoration, set up and pack down are by appointment only. All equipment must be collected and removed by the client or nominated supplier at a time that ensures the venue is clear for normal trading purposes. Pancho's requires adequate contact information for all Third parties employed by you the Client.
Please note that nothing may be screwed, nailed, stapled or adhered to walls, floors, doors, windows or any other interior or exterior surface. Any candelabras or candles placed on tables or in the venue must have sufficient surface to ensure that no wax is dripped onto tables, linen or other surfaces. In this event additional cleaning charges are the responsibility of you the Client. Table confetti is not permitted in the restaurant.
Responsibility & Damage
Any damage caused to Pancho's Restaurant, property, facilities, equipment, fixtures, fittings or surrounds by your guests or any third party employed by you will be the financial responsibility of you, the client. Any costs associated with repairs or abnormal cleaning will be charged to you, the client, in full. This may include additional labour charges of $50.00 per hour per staff member.
Pancho's does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to any of the client's property left on the premises prior to, during or after an event.
Beverages and Licence Obligations
In accordance with liquor licensing laws Pancho's reserves the right without recourse to refuse service to any person deemed to be intoxicated. Guests who are visibly intoxicated and/or are behaving in a disorderly and disruptive manner will be removed from the premises. In the occurrence of these situations Pancho's is not obliged to compensate the client or the removed guests. The service of alcohol is at the management's discretion.
Pancho's shall not be held liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure is as a result of acts of 'Nature or forces out of our reasonable control'. Including but not limited to: fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane, acts of crime.
The Organiser releases Pancho's (and its agents, contractors, subcontractors and employees) from any action, claim, damages, demand, expense, liability and loss of any kind for damage, loss, injury or death occurring in Pancho's as a result of the Organiser's use of the restaurant, except to the extent that the damage, loss, injury or death was caused by the negligence or wilful act of the person seeking to be released.
The Organiser indemnifies Pancho's (and its agents, contractors, subcontractors and employees) from any action, claim, damages, demand, expense, liability and loss of any kind arising from or relating to:
- Any faulty property brought into Pancho's by the Organiser (or its agents, contractors, subcontractors and employees) or any act or omission of any kind of the Organiser (or its agents, contractors, subcontractors and employees) or
- Any act or omission of any kind by any guest, invitee or other person (while that person is on the premises) which causes loss of or damage to the Organiser's property in Pancho's as a result of the Organiser's use of the restaurant.
Please note that by signing this agreemen you agree to all of our terms and conditions as illustrated in our Function Booking Form.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have read our terms and conditions in full.
All payments and outstanding monies are to be settled by you unless otherwise notified.
A summary of our policy is listed below:
- All deposits are required at time of booking.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Full confirmation of menus and event arrangements is required 48 hours prior to the event.
- Guest number confirmation is required 24 hours prior to the event.
- Change '7 days' to '48 hours'
- Menus, listings and pricing are correct at time of print and may be subject to change in accordance with market cost, product availability, increased labour and utility charges. Where possible Pancho's will endeavour to honour prices quoted at time of booking, however any necessary price changes will be advised no later than 7 days prior to your event.
- Pancho's is fully licensed. BYO is permitted. Beer and Wine only. NO PREMIXES. Corkage is $4 per person.
- In accordance with Licensing laws, Pancho's reserves the right to refuse service of alcohol in line with Responsible service of alcohol.
I have read, understood and agree to the attached Terms and Conditions and House Rules and accept full responsibility to abide by these Terms and Conditions and Rules.